Hello! I’m going to make a lot of predictions based on the Spider-Man: No Way Home trailer that was released on 8/24/21!
- 1 Prediction
- 1.1 [[Prerequisites] The three Spider-Men
- 1.2 Points of interest in the work
- 1.3 Major projections for this work
- 1.4 Sinister Six.
- 1.5 Who’s the sixth member of the Sinister Six?
- 1.6 One More Day and Mephisto
- 1.7 Hello, Peter.
- 1.8 The Resurrection of Tobey Maguire / Gray Jacket
- 1.9 Appearance of Daredevil
- 1.10 Damage Control Station
- 1.11 suit
- 1.12 Connection to Drama Loki
- 1.13 Mystery Items
[[Prerequisites] The three Spider-Men
There are currently three live-action adaptations of Spider-Man, the first being the MCU version starring, you guessed it, Tom Holland.
The so-called Sam Raimi version, played by Maguire.
The third one is the Amazing version played by Andrew Garfield.
Points of interest in the work
Tom Holland’s Retirement
In case you missed it, Tom Holland’s contract expires after the third Spider-Man movie in the MCU. It will be interesting to see how they get Tom Holland out of the MCU once and for all.
Tom Holland to SSU?
It seems that Tom Holland and his friends will be joining the SSU (Sony’s Spiderman Universe), formerly known as the Sony Pictures Universe of Marvel Characters (SPUMC), where the Venom series and Moebius belong. I’m not sure. So what’s with the contract expiration? Maybe a non-Tom Holland Spider-Man will join them. I’m looking forward to it.
Handling the Multiverse
We can finally see a collaboration between multiverses in this game. I’m very interested to see how the weight of the multiverse will be preserved, since the introduction of the multiverse may make people’s lives and deaths lighter.
How it connects to Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness.
Obviously, Spider-Man: No Way Home is going to be directly connected to the second Doctor Strange movie, Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness, which will be released in 2022, so I’m curious to see how it connects.
Major projections for this work
It’s pretty hard to write about the evidence, so I’ll skip it.
- Peter is suspected of Mysterio’s murder by the police.
- Matthew “Matt” Murdock, aka Daredevil, appears to defend Peter against the charges.
- Peter is acquitted, but fears that his friends are being targeted by the bad guys.
- He decides to have Doctor Strange erase everyone’s memories.
- The above process fails. Some of the verse got mixed up and the Green Goblin appeared.
- The above villains form the Sinister Six.
- The goal of the villains is to remake this world to suit their own needs.
- Peter’s timeline is a mixture of Sam Raimi’s version of Peter and the MCU’s version of Peter.
- Peter and his team fight off most of the Sinister Six.
- Peter decides to live with Aunt May and Nate in a new timeline where everyone’s memories have been erased, as he originally intended.
- In the MCU, the MCU version of Peter Parker and his friends are gone -> the new world is a world with Venom and his friends
- Lastly, Sam Raimi’s version of Peter Parker, played by Tobey Maguire, appears in the MCU as a replacement. Or Venom appears.
- Dr. Strange works to restore Sam Raimi’s version of Peter Parker and the Multiverse, which he messed up this time, leading to the second Dr. Strange movie, Dr. Strange in the Multiverse of Madness.
It’s messy in places, but it’s hot like this.
The other theory is that this device that Peter Parker has is a device that allows him to move back and forth between multiverses, and that this movie is not about enemies coming from other multiverses, but about moving to various multiverses!
From the top of the above image, in order
- Amazing version of Electro (the blue lightning bolt in the previous real car is now yellow, which is a mystery)
- Amazing’s version of Lizard
- Sam Raimi’s version of Sandman (looks like he’s helping Peter)
- Sam Raimi’s version of the Green Goblin (possibly Norman Osborn)
- Sam Raimi’s version of Doctor Octopus
That’s right. And the Sinister Six…
A six-member villain team made up of Spider-Man’s enemies from 1964. The team has been formed several times, changing members several times. There are also derivative teams such as Sinister Seven and Sinister Twelve.https://www33.atwiki.jp/studentx/pages/409.html
The Sinister Six are the most famous villain team in Spider-Man. And since there are five villains this time, the Sinister Six is sure to be formed. The question is, who will be the sixth? And what is their purpose?
Who’s the sixth member of the Sinister Six?
Actually, in the comic book version, Ned was the third Hobgoblin, a copycat of the Green Goblin.
The third generation was brainwashed into becoming a hobgoblin. So maybe the Green Goblin brainwashed Ned to become…?
Maybe Doctor Strange’s screw-up will bring him back.
He escaped from prison and became a member of the Sinister Six, but was caught this time, and maybe he’ll show up in the movie Moebius.
One More Day and Mephisto
He’s a villain from a comic called Ghost Rider. He also has a history with Wanda and Doctor Strange. And as a demon, he actually has a deep connection with Spider-Man.
Incidentally, the development of Spider-Man’s true identity becoming known to the public and asking Strange to change the facts is also in the original comics. In the comic book version of “Civil War”, Peter holds a press conference to reveal his true face and identity when he joins Tony Stark’s side. Later, Peter is hunted by the government for switching sides against the Hero Registration Act, and the villains target Peter’s family. This leads to the shooting of Aunt May, who is in critical condition. Peter asks Doctor Strange if he can save his Aunt May. Peter asks Doctor Strange if he can save Aunt May’s life, but the demon Mephistopheles appears and offers to save her life in exchange for pretending that his marriage to Mary Jane never happened. …… (Spider-Man: One More Day) One More Day”).https://theriver.jp/spm-nwh-trailer-breakdown/2/
Here’s a more detailed summary of the story.
- Peter was in favor of the hero registration law in Civil War.
- To make this statement, Peter announces to the world that he is Spider-Man.
- This causes Aunt May to be shot by a villain, leaving her in critical condition.
- Various heroes and villains ask for Aunt May’s treatment, but she refuses.
- Peter, heartbroken, meets a red-haired girl while walking.
- The girl is the demon Mephisto, who tells Peter that he is the only one who can help Aunt May.
- In exchange for his help, Mephisto demands that Peter and MJ’s marriage be annulled.
- Peter and MJ have a hard time deciding, but they agree to the deal.
- Aunt May is saved.
- Just before the world changes, Mephisto reveals to them that the red-haired girl was their daughter who will be born in the future and can never exist anymore.
It’s sad that this girl’s true identity is that of a daughter who will never be born… The details are in the URL below.
As I predicted in Spider-Man: Far From Home, I think that in the MCU version of Spider-Man, Peter will indirectly ask Mephisto to reveal himself this time, based on this One More Day. I think the price is that he went out with MJ. And Mephisto himself hasn’t joined the MCU yet. I’m thinking that Mephisto himself hasn’t joined the MCU yet, so he’ll probably make a full-fledged appearance in Doctor Strange 2. That’s what I’m thinking. Here are my predictions for the relationship with Wanda and how Mephisto will be involved in Doctor Strange 2
It is strange that the Sam Raimi version of the character here refers to the MCU version of Peter as Peter, so as I mentioned at the beginning of this article, I think that Doctor Strange made a mistake and mixed up the Sam Raimi version and the MCU version.
The Resurrection of Tobey Maguire / Gray Jacket
The clothes that this MCU version wears look the same as the Sam Raimi version, so it would be interesting to see the Sam Raimi version of Peter Parker/Tobey Maguire lead the MCU in the future!
Appearance of Daredevil
What a rumor, there is a rumor that the main character of the NETFLIX version of Daredevil will be in this movie. The main character’s profession is a lawyer. In the trailer, the word “DEVIL” suggests Daredevil and/or Mephisto. And Peter Parker is being held by the police. The lawyer might be Daredevil. I’m looking forward to it.
Damage Control Station
This DODC stands for Department of Damage Control, the company that Vulture had a grudge against in the first Spider-Man movie for the MCU!
It looks like this movie will feature the return of the Iron Spider and a black and gold suit version that looks like a combination of science and magic. The figure itself has already been detailed.
Connection to Drama Loki
The scene where Doctor Strange touched the Multiverse! That was the space where Khan was in the drama Loki! That was amazing!
What was the item Peter Parker was carrying here? A device to move through the multiverse? I don’t know if it’s just my imagination, but Doctor Strange seems a bit distant.